Preparing for the Fall Semester for High School Seniors!

When I started at South I felt like I was kind of prepared for the experience and in some ways I was, and in other ways I wasn't. I focused a lot on physically preparing for college when mental preparation is also important. When I finally arrived at South, I was shocked at how easy certain things I had stressed over fell into place. A lot of things were much simpler than I made it out to be. With that being said, here are 5 things High School Seniors should do to prepare for the Fall!


  1. Gain some type of organizational skills - This makes the move in process much easier.
  2. Go to events (especially during the first week) even if you're skeptical about it!
  3. Make sure you remain updated on financial aid/ reimbursements
  4. Read the syllabus for your classes and mark the dates of tests/quizzes/projects.
  5. Don't Stress About Everything - Starting a new experience is overwhelming but it's much easier than it seems!
Image result for south alabama move in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Outdoor Space on Campus

What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag

10 Things You Need to Bring for your Classes and Residence Hall