My Top 4 Places to Study on Campus

It probably seems weird to have multiple study places, but where I decide to study depends on what I'm trying to get done. It basically depends on how much I need to study and how much I want to focus on what I'm doing. With that being said, here are my top 4 places to study on campus:


1. My room: This probably isn't the best idea, but I usually study in my room if I have to study for something that I pretty much already know the information on already.


2. The study room in Azalea: The study rooms in the residence hall buildings are great for having a quiet place to study. It's also extremely convenient.


3. The student center: I don't study here as often as the other places, but it is nice to study and be around food options if you need to take a break to eat.


4. The Library: This is my favorite place to study, especially if I need to study for hours. It also helps that there's a Starbucks inside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Outdoor Space on Campus

10 Things You Need to Bring for your Classes and Residence Hall

What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag