A Week in My Life at South Alabama

So this past week was stressful to say the least. I pretty much lived in the library. I had a midterm in my Social Problems class, so most of my week was spent trying to not fail. I was also working on a project for my Three Dimensional design class that broke three times...so that was lovely. On Thursday, I also remembered that I had a project due for my Art History class the next day (procrastination is always a good idea until it's not) so I had to walk around the campus and find something that shared a similarity with a building, painting, or sculpture from the Renaissance. On a good note I actually did find a something that worked well for the project. At the end of the week I had to actually take my midterm for my Social Problems class so that was as fun as you would imagine it to be. On Saturday, I got to help with my first USA Day and that was a really cool experience to interact with everybody who is interested in South. All in all, studying and procrastinating pretty much summarized my week.

My second home for the week





The chemistry building aka where my Social Problems class is in aka where my stress lives





The unfinished sculpture that broke several times

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Outdoor Space on Campus

What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag

10 Things You Need to Bring for your Classes and Residence Hall