My Plans For Winter Break!

Winter Break has pretty much been the moment I've been waiting for since the semester started, so it's an understatement to say that I am excited for it. After all the stress and work from Finals week I can't wait to go back home and do virtually nothing. In between times of doing nothing I'm excited to see my friends who I haven't seen since August. I will be pretty much spending the rest of my time over break on Hulu and/or Netflix. I haven't had the time  to watch anything recently so I have more than enough shows to catch up on. Hopefully this break gives me enough energy to handle the next semester!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things You Need to Bring for your Classes and Residence Hall

My Favorite Outdoor Space on Campus

What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag