My Life as a Graphic Design Major at USA

Out of all the majors in college, graphic design is a major that not many people know about. Before I decided to major in graphic design, I didn't really know much about it. I wish I would've realized how exciting it actually is! Even though, I am only a freshman in the program, here are 5 things I do as an art student majoring in graphic design:

1. Drawing
This seems obvious but this is pretty much what I do most of the time. Whether it's homework or in class,  I'm drawing!

2. Staring
This sounds way more weird than it actually is, but I do a lot of staring when looking at what's right or wrong with my drawings.

3. Studying
Sadly, I also have to study for tests in my art classes. I tried going without doing this, and based on the result I don't recommend skipping this one.

4. Talking
It's really easy to get along with the other students in art classes and I have every art class with the same people so its easy to communicate with others in between working.

5. Observing
As an art student there's always talent around me so I always look at others work to gain inspiration and techniques to help improve my own work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things You Need to Bring for your Classes and Residence Hall

My Favorite Outdoor Space on Campus

What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag