Introduction and Journey to USA

Hello, my name is Kiandre, and I am currently a freshman at USA. I'm from Tuscaloosa, Alabama and graduated high school from Paul W. Bryant High School in Cottondale, Alabama. When I became a junior in high school, I started seriously considering different options about what I wanted to do for my future career. I thought about becoming a nurse, but I soon decided to follow my passion and pursue a career in art. As a senior, I considered a few options for colleges, but USA stood out from the rest. After touring the campus, I decided to attend USA officially. I have had an excellent experience at USA since attending, and I highly recommend USA for any students who want a great place to learn and grow!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Outdoor Space on Campus

10 Things You Need to Bring for your Classes and Residence Hall

What I've Learned About Myself Since Becoming a Jag